SCOOP

by - May 29, 2011

Snog on top
Keep A Secret on bottom
I stumbled onto a good thing this weekend. I stopped into Shopper's Drug Mart to pick up some makeup wipes. I am loving SDM's Balea 3n1 wipes lately.

Anyhow, Rimmel Vinyl Gloss was on sale. Buy one for $6.99 (normally priced $8) and get a second one free.  I grabbed Snog and Keep a Secret. I have been wearing Keep a Secret all weekend LOL. Love it!!!! I don't find the vinyl glosses goopy at all and they stay on quite a while for me.

The sale is until Thursday (June 2).  Let's not keep this one a secret, huh?

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I don't think we have these in the US yet...but the colors look great. Good choices! If I had a Shopper's Drug Mart (I'm guessing that's like our drugstores like CVS and RiteAid down here?), I'd def be at that sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Shoppers is just like CVS. I am going back to get a few more if there are any left LOL!

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram Life