Luxe Box February 2012 Limited Edition

by - February 23, 2012


This is my first Loose Button Luxe Box. And I LUVs it. I have to I say let out a little squeal when I saw what China Glaze polish I received. Actually I was super excited I was even getting a China Glaze polish J.  Ooops spoiler...

For those that do not know, Loose Button Luxe Box is a beauty subscription service offered to Canadians. It’s been around since May 2011. For $12 a month, you receive 3 – 5 beauty samples, ranging from cosmetics, skin care, hair care, and fragrances. Luxe Box plans on expanding to the US shortly. 

Last month I saw the Luxe Box’ offer that if one signs up for a 3 month or 1 year subscription, you would receive a free 3 month subscription to Flare magazine. Now I already have a subscription to Flare magazine so I knew I would like that.
Traditionally the box is black but this month’s box was red as it is a limited edition box in partnership with Flare magazine.

I had already seen reviews for what was in the February Luxe Box. I am such a nosy ass! Anyhow from all these reviews, I noticed that the boxes varied for everyone; some people received a Benefit SunBeam sample, some got Redken samples, Moroccan oil, mereadesso lotions, CK Shock perfume or a lise watier eye mascara.  I like that there is variety and you never know exactly what you are going to get.

Sooo what did I get? .....

Yup that China Glaze’s For Audrey. I was looking for that shade and I was going to order it online. Thank god I waited! LOL I can’t wait to wear it! YAY

Dermalogica Microfoliant
I can't wait to try this stuff. I have heard good things about this one.

CHI Silk Infusion
This will come in handy this spring when my curly hair goes bonkers!

Nina Ricci l'air eau de parfum.
Sweet and spicy? It is strong. I took a big whiff and had it my nose for a few hours LOL
but I will try it out.
A coworker already was eyeing it up LOL
I did sign up for a 3 month subscription, so I will be receiving 3 months of Flare magazine as part of my box. Since I already had a subscription, they are just adding the 3 months onto my current subscription. YAY!

So I have to say I am impressed with this month’s Flare Limited Edition of the Luxe Box. More please!
So what did you think of this Luxe Box?

The Flare links above go to Flare's Contest page where you can enter to win one of the Limited Edition boxes!
 
~~99Raina99

*************************

On a side note: I still haven't recevied my Glymm Box. Disappointed man disappointed. Why does it take so long to get here? Not looking good for continuing my subscription...
*************************

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I got the same thing, but I got a red nail polish from China Glaze. I like your color better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I still am happy we got China Glaze! Can you beleive that the Luxe Box is Sold Out now? My friend signed up and then boom Sold Out right after that! I guess alot of people were impressed with this months box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so unimpressed with my FLARE Luxe box... and it was my first one!!! I received Cargo mascara, OLAY regenerist cream, DDF firming cream and a teeny vial of Moroccan hair oil!!
    Yours is waaaaay better than mine!

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram Life